Monday, July 24, 2023

Pittsburgh Fun - Part 3

Our final days included...
 - Shopping at the Tanger Outlets.
 - Another trip to Sarris.
 - Hanging out with Gracie.
 - Looking through all of Mommy's old frog collection.
 - Swimming at Toni and Dani's pool.
 - A second trip to Eat'n Park. (This time we went to the one at The Waterfront).
 - We ended our vacation with a trip to the Clairton pool.


Oma treated Hayden to two new pairs of Hey Dudes.


And she bought me some Adidas.




We always take a picture here with Oma.




We could buy this chocolate castle for $130,000! It
is 2,600lbs of Sarris candy!!


Hayden wanted a sugar stick.





Gracie and I.




We sure do love her!






Hayden loved all of Mommy's frogs.


All of the kids.


Reagan and I.

Oma made chocolate pudding.




Sam and Tabitha gave Hayden this box. It actually 
came home with us!


Hayden loves the Smiley cups.




And burgers. We've lost count of how many he's had 
in the past two weeks!


I still wanted breakfast.




A picture with the giant Smiley.






Mommy takes a picture of us in every big chair 
she sees.






We took pictures here last year too.


I'm just tall enough now.




















A comparison of last years pictures and this years
pictures. We both definitely grew.



Mommy thought these flowers were so pretty.



Ready to swim!


Can you spot us?






Hayden and I are waiting in line for the slide.




Here we go!




Action shot!






We had lots of fun, but it is good to be home! Stay tuned for more summer fun pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment