Thursday, July 20, 2023

Pittsburgh Fun - Part 2

We’ve been keeping busy. Mommy and I went to Round Hill Park with Tara and the twins.
We enjoyed the water zone, playing at the playground, and seeing all of the animals.
After dinner that day, Toni came over with Dani and Reagan and we all enjoyed Oma's delicious waffles.
Logan and me.

It looks like the goat is sitting on my head. Haha!


Baby goat.


















Tara took some great pictures of me in the water zone.
She has a great camera and took all of the following
pictures...



















This picture is a tradition every time we all get 
together.
A comparison picture.




Yum!




Oma and all of the kids (minus Noah who did not 
want his picture taken.)


We went to cousin Dean’s house. I had a great time playing with Baby Dean. 

The grownups and Ayla sat on the back deck while
Baby Dean and I played.














We had so much fun being silly together.

Stay tuned for more Pittsburgh Fun pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment