Monday, August 13, 2018

Summer Fun Update

We can't believe that summer break is almost over! Mommy and Daddy go back to work on Thursday. We've been keeping busy and trying to squeeze in some more fun! We've been enjoying the pool, FINALLY went to the Airport Overlook to see the planes take off, squeezed in another Carowinds visit, and have been trying out different ice cream places. Here are some pictures....
We were the only ones at the pool for a
little bit.


Ayla and I got new mugs! We got to pick
whatever pictures we wanted to put on them.

My mug is all Sidney pictures.
This is the view at the Airport Overlook.





Pluto enjoyed the pool to himself during safety break.
Mommy and Daddy enjoyed a date night.



We met Aubrey and Maddox at Carowinds.

Ice cream stop #1
Ayla had mint chocolate chip.

I had cotton candy ice cream.

I do love tacos!!

BeBe and Pappy gave our Frozen table a makeover.
I may or may not have ripped the top of the Frozen table.
We love it!

We had our dental check up and we were
both cavity free! Yay!


Ice cream stop #2
Mommy had a Samoa Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich.

Daddy had a brownie ice cream sandwich.
Ayla and I both had cotton candy ice cream.

Yummy!

We sure are enjoying our summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment