Thursday, July 20, 2023

Hayden’s Imagination

Hayden has the BEST imagination.
He can write this blog…

 - The other day, I decided to make a bunny house out of bricks in Oma's yard. It has a pool, a bunny         stew, and a LOT more!
 - Back in June, I got married to my "Grow Your Own Peep" named Lavender. We later had 52 kids       made out of modeling clay and pipe cleaners together. The day after the Bunny House was made, I decided to make another daughter, Bella, out of Playdough from Tabitha. On her nineteenth birthday, she had her coronation! I set up lots of decorations and food with Oma. That night, we had Tabitha over and the four of them watched the coronation while I, the king of dogs, and Lavender, the queen of peeps, and Lavender's father, the king of peeps, hosted this special day.
The Bunny House



That's supposed to say home.


Inside.




The shed.


The patio.


Bunny Stew! My specialty.


The pool. It's pretty big!





Bella’s Coronation 
We set up flowers that Oma crocheted.

And I, the king of dogs!!


The cake. I made it out of birthday cake fudge.


Dogs and peeps now live in harmony.


The V.I.D. (Very Important Dogs) seating.


And the V.I.Peeps seating.


The Peepland flag.


Me and imaginary family.


Ready for the coronation!


Humphrey and Penelope are going to have a wedding
soon!

The food and drinks table.


Luigi and Fin, my "adopted" children.



Ready to go!!


Cheers! Prost!


The king of dogs!




The princess!


Me and Bella.


The whole imaginary family.


I have a big imagination as you can clearly see. Stay tuned for more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment