Sunday, July 2, 2023

Virginia Beach - Day 4

Today was another beach day. We bought new sandcastle molds, so Mommy and I decided to make a big sandcastle kingdom. I named it Seaside Kingdom. I was also lucky and found a sand dollar!
We signed up for "Jungle Jack's Happy Hour" expecting him to bring a little alligator like it showed in the picture. Nope! He brought a snake!! That was a big NOPE from me, but Ayla actually went up to touch it. Mommy was brave too (no picture of that though).
After dinner, we had soft serve ice cream at a place called AquaS. They don't serve normal flavors. Mommy had sea salt and it was a pretty teal color. Ayla and I had black vanilla bean.
We ended the evening with a stop at Thin Brew Line Brewing and took some pictures on the beach.
Building Seaside Kingdom.







Taking a break to enjoy the water.


Mommy buried me in the sand.


Seaside Kingdom







Ayla enjoyed reading her Kindle on the beach.


 I was so excited to find a sand dollar.




I LOVED the sand and was always covered in it.
Here I am with a "sand beard".


My whole face was covered! Haha!




Do you see me in the ocean with Daddy?




I even included a zip line on the sandcastle.



Brave Ayla!


Sea salt ice cream.


Black vanilla bean ice cream with a toasted 
marshmallow. This was before it ended up all over
my face. Haha!




Ayla got Oreos on hers.




This entire wall was police badges. We took this
picture for Pappy.








No comments:

Post a Comment