| Our last beach day. Look at that beautiful water. |
| Oooh! There comes the water. |
| Feet in the water! |
| Snuggling with Mama in the carrier. I took quite a few naps like this. |
| Ayla collected more seashells. |
| Mama and me selfie. |
| Ayla and me. I was too interested in the sand to look up for the picture. |
| Phew! Beach days are exhausting so I took a nice nap. |
| Pretty Ayla ready for dinner. |
Selfie time...
| Daddy and Ayla. |
| We went over to Aubrey's trailer for a little bit. |
| Walking to the playground. I borrowed Aubrey's stroller and the girls took turns pushing me. |
| Both girls also took turns pushing me in the swing. |
| Mmm! Mmm! Smores. |
Another busy and fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment