A couple of days ago Mama and I did a little project...we made a bird feeder with a pine cone, peanut butter and bird seed. Here are the pictures from our project:
| Concentration |
| Putting on the peanut butter. |
| Rolling the pine cone in the bird feed. Check out Hayden. Hee Hee! |
| The finished product. |
| We hung it in the tree in the front yard. I can look out of my window and see it. We haven't seen any birds yet! |
We also went to lunch the other day with Courtney. After lunch, we stopped at Birkdale so that I could play in the splash fountain:
| Mama bought me a cake pop! |
| Courtney and me. |
| Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! |
| Courtney and Hayden. |
| Splash fun! |
| I was brave and went in the middle. |
Great Uncle Tom and Great Aunt Geri came to visit BeBe and Pappy. We had lots of fun with them:
| Hayden and Uncle Tom. |
| We love Uncle Tom... |
| ....and Aunt Geri too! |
| Aunt Geri and I did puzzles together. |
| Hayden took a snooze on Uncle Tom. |
| Hanging out on the couch with Aunt Geri and Chloe and Sophie. |
| Snuggling with Chloe. |
| Hayden snoozing on Aunt Geri. |
No comments:
Post a Comment