| Toni fixing my hair. |
| The view from the front. |
| The view from the back. We did add a purple flower later. |
| Flower girls before the wedding! |
| Waiting for Oma, Opa, Daddy and Hayden to come. |
| Walking down the aisle. Do you see me? |
| Pretty girl. |
| Here comes the bride! |
| I got to feed Hayden a bottle. |
| Mama and Hayden tested out the frame. |
| Hayden is checking out Toni. |
| Happy boy! |
| Hayden and Reagan. |
| Silly boy kept trying to grab her! She did not like it. |
| My brother and me. |
| I got to hold Reagan. |
| Reagan and me. |
| Hayden and me. |
| He liked my dress. Hee Hee! |
| The Harbins |
| Oma and me. |
| I did dance a little bit. |
| Toni helped me. |
| Opa and Hayden. |
| The happy Newly Weds. |
| Mama and her best friends. |
| It rained most of the day but when it stopped I got some energy out outside. |
| Oma and Hayden. |
Thanks again for a great time Tara and Phil and for letting me be a part of your special day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment