| A picture with Mama. |
| A picture with Daddy. |
| Ayla was very patriotic in her dress from Aubrey. |
| Check out her star in her hair! |
| Mama and Ayla. |
| I was patriotic too! |
| A family picture. |
| Mama added some ribbon to Ayla's hair. |
| We tried a little photo shoot in front of the flowers...this was the best shot! Hee Hee! |
| Pappy got out the pool for us. |
| I liked it! |
| Daddy held me up for a little bit too. Pretty soon I'll be able to sit by myself. I'm working on it. |
| Nina was there too! |
| Ayla's friend Mia came too. She lives right next door to BeBe and Pappy. |
| Smooches from Ayla! |
| Guess what Ayla did again.... |
| She got to ride a horse again. The horse's name is Sugar. |
| Mama and Ayla. |
| Hey there! |
| A picture with Uncle Tom and Aunt Geri. |
| Uncle Tom and me. |
| Playing with the Doggy they got me. |
Ayla experienced her first Sparklers yesterday. She liked it until she picked one up that had just finished and burned her hand a little bit. Oopsie.
| Getting ready. |
| So cool! |
| Mama got a sparkler too! |
| Ayla snuggling on the couch with Aunt Geri and the doggies. |
| I'm still liking my exersaucer. |
| Check out Ayla's crazy hair after she took all of those braids out. She slept in them last night. |
| Crazy hair! |
Stay tuned for lots more Summer fun pictures!
Hugs and kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment