Enjoy the pictures from day 1:
| Ayla is ready to go! If you notice a little bruise on her cheek, it's because she fell out of bed the night before. Oops! |
| Ayla let me snuggle her baby doll and I fell asleep. |
| We unpacked and headed to the beach right away. This is my very first beach experience. |
| Ooh! Ocean water! I didn't mind it if I was standing but I didn't really like it when Mama sat me down. |
| Ayla was a little afraid of the water and enjoyed playing in the sand with Aubrey much better. |
| I'm getting to be a big boy and am starting to sit up. I'm enjoying the view. |
| Happy boy at the beach. |
| I spent a lot of my time in this carrier going on walks with Mama and Lindsey. |
| Ayla and Aubrey enjoyed collecting seashells. |
| Mama and me selfie. |
| Enjoying the porch swing with Lindsey. |
| Daddy and me. |
| Ayla and Aubrey - BFFs. |
| Ayla snuggling in the bottom bunk at the cabin. |
| The bunk beds. |
| The bedroom. |
| The bathroom. |
| The futon. |
| T.V. |
| Table. |
| The view from the door. |
| The porch swing (Mama's favorite part of the cabin). |
| The view from the porch. |
| Our cabin. |
No comments:
Post a Comment