I am one year old today!!!
Mommy cannot believe how fast this year has gone by and feels truly blessed to have me in her life. I am a pretty awesome baby! ;-) Here is a look back at the year....
| 10/3/10 Happy Birthday! |
| 11/3/10 1 Month Old! |
| 12/3/10 2 Months Old! |
| 1/3/11 3 Months Old! |
| 2/3/11 4 Months Old! |
| 3/3/11 5 Months Old! |
| 4/3/11 6 Months Old! |
| 5/3/11 7 Months Old! (Mommy gave up on the paper that day. I kept trying to eat it! Hee! Hee!) |
| 6/3/11 8 Months Old! *Note: No paper again! ;-) |
| 7/3/11 9 Months Old! |
![]() |
| 8/3/11 10 Months Old! *Mommy got smart and taped the paper down. :-) |
![]() |
| 9/3/11 11 Months Old! 10/3/11 Happy First Birthday to me! 10/3/11 1 year old! I got to stay home and play with my toys all day! Birthday Girl! No more pictures, please. :-) |
Current dislikes: Sleeping in my own bed. I go to sleep pretty easily at night time, but when I wake up in the middle of the night I am NOT HAPPY. I like to scream until Mommy finally gives in and comes and gets me. She has let me cry it out several times though. :-(
Food news: I eat pretty much everything! I am drinking whole milk now (yummy!) and I like to eat everything that Mommy and Daddy do. One thing that I was not too fond of was the icing on my cupcake. I love the cake part though! :-)
In other news: Still drooling like crazy waiting for those teeth to come in. Mommy tried to check my mouth earlier but I wouldn't let her. So we'll just say I still have 8 teeth. :-)
Mommy and I are going to enjoy the rest of my birthday. The plans include: going to Jetton Park to take some "First Birthday Pictures", stopping by Daddy's school to bring him lunch so that he can kiss the birthday girl! :-) and waiting patiently for Oma and Opa to arrive....and whatever else Mommy and I want to do! Happy Happy Birthday to me!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment