What a great first birthday celebration I had!
Pumpkins + Panda bears + Polka dots + Presents = Party!!!
| Pappy fits it with the "P-theme too!" He gave me my bottle last night. |
| The Party Room! |
| Grammy, Mallory and I. We had on matching pumpkin shirts. |
| Our shirt's said "Grandma's little pumpkin". |
| Here I am playing with Aubrey. She had on her Fall shirt too! |
| "Happy Birthday" |
| "Um..what is this pink stuff on my finger?" Side note: I didn't really like the frosting. |
| Daddy and me! |
| Mommy and Me! Do you see the frosting on my face? |
| Opening presents! Yay! |
| Reading the cards. |
I'm looking forward to Monday when it's my actual birthday. Mommy took the day off of work and Oma and Opa will be here to celebrate with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment