Flinstones...meet the Flinstones...
Or should it be Harbins...meet the Harbins...
Daddy and Mommy decided to do the "theme thing" this year for Halloween. They had the Flinstones theme planned before I was even born it was just a matter of waiting to see if I would be a Bam Bam or a Pebbles. :). Here are some pictures of our costumes:
 |
| Testing out the Pebbles costume a couple of days ago. |
 |
| Silly face! |
 |
| I like my costume! |
 |
| Pebbles and Wilma. :) |
 |
Fred and Pebbles.
Really I am thinking "What is that silly thing on your
head Daddy?" :) |
 |
| Taking a little break for my night time bottle. |
 |
| Family picture time! |
 |
| The Flinstones! |
We had fun dressing up even though I only wore my costume for a little bit. Mommy and Daddy had a Halloween party last night and this year I decided I didn't want to be a party animal (like I was for the sweater party last year) and I went to bed at 8:00. I slept until 5:00 and then again until 7:15. Now it's time for Mommy and I to enjoy some time together (Daddy is still sleeping).
Happy Halloween Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment