Today was a "Girls Day" at the Harbin household. Daddy and Uncle Dave were at the race track doing "boy stuff" and Nascar things all day long. Mommy and I got to hang out and we went to Birkdale to visit with our friends the Wykoffs. Here are some pictures from today:
| "What's that, Mommy? We get to hang out together all day today?" |
| "Yay!" |
| "Let me check out this camera close up. There are going to be a lot of pictures today, huh?" |
| "Maybe if I bite the camera, you can't take that many." ;-) *Check out those eye lashes* |
| "Ok....one self portrait." |
| "Lilly and I at Birkdale. Check out her cool shades!" |
| "Delicious!" |
| "This is the face I made every time Mommy stopped feeding me the ice cream." Hee! Hee! |
| "She then had to bribe me with my German crackers from Oma and Opa. They taste just as good as ice cream and I can't get enough of them. |
No comments:
Post a Comment