Blog #2 for the day....It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to! :-)
Mommy and I enjoyed our day very much. It started with Chocolate Cheerios for breakfast! Yum! Yum!
Followed by a walk at Jetton Park, taking lunch to daddy, greeting Oma and Opa, and a second round of "Happy Birthday" and cake. Here are lots of pictures and some videos from today:
| Bundled up at the park. It was a little chilly this morning. |
| Model pose at Lake Norman. :-) |
| Birthday girl! |
| Lunch at Daddy's school. He did not share his sandwich even though I kept looking at it. ;-) |
| Exactly 1 year old! This was taken at 1:19. Oma and Opa called at that time too because they were just driving past the hospital at that time. Pretty cool! |
| Getting some kisses from Oma! |
| Snuggling with Opa |
| My present from Uncle Guenni, Aunt Michelle and Kai. It's all the way from Germany!!! |
| Birthday cupcake....round 2! |
| I ate more of this one! |
| Family picture on my birthday. (The matching purple shirts were not planned) |
| 3 Generations Once again, the purple shirts were not planned. :) |
| German crackers from Oma and Opa. Yummy! I will not be sharing these with Mommy and Daddy. ;-) |
| My birthday cards on display. |
Here are also some videos from today:
#1 Listening to my new German CD from Uncle Guenni, Aunt Michelle and Kai (I love trying to push the buttons
#2 Testing out my new cup from Uncle Guenni, Aunt Michelle and Kai (I knew exactly what to do with it!)#3 Round two of birthday cupcakes
No comments:
Post a Comment