Thursday, June 4, 2020

So Much Slime

Mommy bought these slime kits way before this pandemic started. With the first kit we made something called Oozos. I actually got them as part of my birthday present. We basically made slime and put them in a solution that turned into little squishy balls.....and then we popped them open and let the slime ooze out. It was a glittery mess but so much fun!

First we made the slime.








This is what the Oozos looked like before we popped them open.










Look how messy were were after they were all popped!


Glitter and slime everywhere!!!

Mommy took some videos:




We also had a slime kit. This one was a little less messy. The kit came with two glue bottles and two solutions to make slime. I got the red slime and Hayden got the blue slime. It kept us occupied for quite a while and we were able to save it in containers so that we can use it whenever we want.




It's super stretchy!


















I wrote "I love you" with my slime.




Can you tell what Hayden made?





We have been super busy wrapping up the school year but we will be posting more blogs again soon.
Love and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment