Sunday, June 14, 2020

Ice cream, Cookies, and Art

Yesterday we had a fun filled day. We ventured out to the grocery store for the first time since March. We wanted to buy ingredients to make homemade ice cream. Luckily Oma and Opa had sent us a package a few weeks ago with homemade masks. We also finally used the canvases from my friend Jenna. Since we have both loved drawing so much, we decided to create drawings on a canvas and paint them.

At the grocery store.







We've had this Ben and Jerry's recipe book for years.

Measuring out the ingredients for ice cream.





We made the French Vanilla recipe








Impatiently waiting.


It has to churn for a long time.


Hayden's canvas art.





I drew lots of treats.











Taste testing....yum!


I approve!


I made these cookies using a recipe from the Ben and Jerry's
book.


We added chocolate chips to the ice cream.

Ice cream sandwich cookies!














Our completed art canvases.










No comments:

Post a Comment