Sunday, June 21, 2020

Father’s Day

Today we celebrated Daddy! Mommy even got up (kindof) early to make cinnamon roll dough. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast, played outside in the pool, made homemade brownies with Reese's cups in them, and invited BeBe and Pappy over for dinner. Here are pictures from our day....
Mommy made this photo collage. Daddy is the BEST!

Hayden and I drew pictures, made cards, and each gave him
a big bag of candy.


I made Daddy a book with lots of pictures that I drew.


Hayden drew a chicken wing and pizza for Daddy.


We love cinnamon rolls for breakfast!








Pool time!











I made lunch for Hayden today.


We enjoyed eating outside.




We had to unwrap a lot of Reese's for Daddy's dessert.





We had to cut them all in half too.


Normally you sprinkle the Reese's cups on the brownies....


...we spelled out Dad.


We had to add another layer of Reese's.


Father's Day picture.





3 generations.






No comments:

Post a Comment