Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Sunday Science Experiment

Mommy decided to do a science experiment with us on Sunday.
She saw a fun way to make a "Lava Lamp" with water, food coloring, oil, and Alka Seltzer. Hayden and I had fun experimenting....
We added food coloring to the water.


Hayden made a green Lava Lamp.


I made a blue Lava Lamp.


It was so much fun!

We also had some nice pool weather....
The water was cold!






We enjoyed some Popsicles outside.







We pretended to be super heroes outside.



Hayden likes "balancing" on the rocks.




It's fun to play in the dirt!


Hayden and Daddy hanging out.


I made chocolate chip cookies on my own. Mommy sent me the recipe on
my iPad so now I have it.



We had a little bathroom renovation done. The popcorn ceiling is gone,
walls are painted, and we have new flooring both bathrooms.




We continue to stay busy. Only a few mores weeks of school! Stay tuned for more pictures.
Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment