Today Mama and I made chocolate pretzels. I LOVED helping and unwrapped most of the Hershey Kisses. I also put most of the Hershey Kisses onto the pretzels. Mama put the second pretzel on top but we had a lot of fun making them. I'm becoming quite the little helper.
| Cheese! So much fun! |
| Check out that concentration! |
Today we went to the Flying Saucer to meet the Otto's. It was Hayden's first trip to the Saucer so of course Mama had to document with pictures....
| Hanging out with Daddy. |
| Mama and me. |
| Hayden slept the whole time. |
| I was silly and was jumping off the booth. Yes, that is my baby doll between my legs. Hahaha! |
![]() |
| Mama made a comparison picture of my first trip to the Saucer and Hayden's first trip. I was a little bit older than him because we went in December. Oh that Mama and her pictures. Hee Hee! |

No comments:
Post a Comment