Daddy went home in the morning to shower and freshen up so Mama and I had some snuggle time. The next two pictures were taken on her phone....
| Happy New Year |
When Daddy came back he brought a surprise....Ayla! Although she was still overwhelmed by the whole hospital thing, she warmed up slowly and we had a great visit! She even wanted to hold me. Yay!
| She wasn't too sure at first. |
| Ayla needed some coaxing with the Ipad and some chocolate to warm up. |
| Big sister and me |
| Taken on Mama's phone so it's a bit blurry but oh does it melt her heart! |
| Ayla is a great big sister and wanted to help change my diaper. |
| Sorry, Ayla, I don't cry too much but it's a sound you will need to get used to. Hee Hee! |
| Ayla and Mama snuggle time. |
Next up on day 2....circumcision....ouch! Dr. Sharawy performed this procedure and it was a pretty quick procedure. I wasn't even fussy afterwards. I did do a little whimper when the pediatrician came in to check me shortly after and he took my diaper off. He told me not to worry because that was a "one time thing". Mama thought he was funny.
Next up....more hospital visitors...
| Kathy |
| Kelly |
| Colleen, Xavier and Corrine (we didn't get a picture of her) |
| Ted |
P.S. I did pass that hearing test the next day.
I'll report back soon! Or maybe Ayla. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment