| Bundled up and enjoying the snow with Daddy |
| Ayla was excited about the snow and kept checking to see if it was snowing yet. |
| Mama and me. |
| Snuggling up against Daddy...it was cold! |
| Check out my awesome penguin outfit that Mama got from one of her co-workers |
"4 Weeks Old" quickly turned into a mini photo shoot. That Mama and her camera!
| "Are you sure that I am already 4 weeks old?" |
![]() |
| Don't you just want to smooch this face? :-) |
Here are also two more videos of me and one of Ayla. That sister of mine LOVES her sit-and-spin!! Mama took a video of her on it today. I don't know how that girl is not dizzy all of the time because she does this all day long!



I LOVE the penguin snowsuit! Enjoy your snow day on Thursday, too!
ReplyDelete