Yesterday was Mama's birthday and on Tuesday it was Hayden's "2 Week Birthday"....we need to catch up on some pictures.
 |
| Happy 2 Week Birthday Hayden! |
Oma, Opa, Mama, Hayden and I went to Shuffletown Diner for Mama's birthday. I shared French Toast with Mama and ate an entire bowl of grits by myself!
 |
| Hayden slept the entire time. |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| The birthday girl and me! |
 |
| Mmm! Mmm! Grits! |
 |
| I sat on Opa's lap for a little bit and he fed me my grits. |
 |
| Birthday picture. |
 |
| Birthday snuggles! |
Yesterday Oma and Opa had to leave to go back home....we miss them so much already! I had so much fun playing with Oma and Opa. Here are some more pictures from there visit with us. Oma and Opa bought Mama a baby carrier so we tested it out on a walk. Oh yeah...Mama attempted another photo shoot...it's not so easy with two. Hee! Hee! There are also a few random pictures included...
 |
| Hayden likes to snooze with Daddy. |
 |
| Mama's view when Hayden is in the carrier. |
 |
| Enjoying a walk in the neighborhood. |
Another photo shoot attempt....
Hot off the press....taken today...
 |
| Good morning! |
Sending hugs and kisses to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment