Dada downloaded this awesome Shape App. on his I-Pad a few weeks ago. A couple of nights ago, I enjoyed trying to match up my shapes with Dada. After you get a certain amount of matches, it automatically takes you to the next game which is a puzzle. I don't like that one but I quickly figured out that there is a back button. I am one smart cookie! ;-)
 |
| Can I match the shape? |
 |
| Thanks for playing with me Dada! |
Today is Mama and Dada's official first day of summer vacation. That means I will me staying home with them all day! Yay! That also means Mama will have lots of time to take pictures....and pictures mean new blogs! Heehee!
 |
| This was me today... |
 |
| Hi, Mama! My toy box is a good hangout. |
 |
| Hello?!? Is anybody there? |
Tomorrow Mama and I are going to try and go to the library for story time. Yay for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment