Mama has taken lots of pictures these past few days because we have had lots of fun!
Lots of fun taking silly self portraits with Mama:
 |
| Check out those cheekers! |
 |
| You're so silly, Mama! |
Lots of fun in the police car shopping cart at Bilo:
 |
Scout came along this time. I needed a police dog.
"Are you buckled in, Scout?" |
 |
| Cruising right along. |
Lots of fun with Scout at home:
 |
| "Let me buckle you in, Scout." |
 |
I made Scout look stylish....
thanks to Dada's help. |
 |
| Kisses for Scout! |
Lots of fun at my first baseball game (The Gastonia Grizzlies):
 |
| Mama and I looking good in our shades! |
 |
| Dada and me. I got a whole bag of chips for myself! |
 |
| My new friend, Xavier, and me. |
 |
Xavier, Corinne, and me.
Dada works with their Mama and we met their
family for the baseball game. |
 |
| Corinne and me. |
Lots of fun at story time at the library:
 |
I actually got brave today and walked up to play with
the bubbles! |
 |
| Reaching for the bubbles! |
Lots of fun at the pool:
 |
| Enjoying some grapes at the pool today |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
I got brave and sat in the pool today.
I also took a nose dive and went completely underwater.
I was brave though and only cried for about 30 seconds! |
Lots of fun with Dada and P90X:
 |
| "Hey, Dada, need some help with your leg scissors?" |
 |
| "Like this, Dada?" |
Oh, what fun Summer Time is!!!
P.S. "Alles gute zum Geburtstag Uroma!"
No comments:
Post a Comment