Yesterday Mama and I met my daycare friends at the pool. I normally love being in the water, but yesterday I preferred to sit and watch for most of the time.
 |
| Just hanging out on the lounge chair. |
 |
| This chair is just my size! |
 |
| My friend Kaitlyn joined me. |
 |
I finally decided to get in the pool.
My friend William shared his toys with me. |
 |
| Catching some fish in my net. |
 |
Ms. Angi brougt snack for everybody...cucumbers and tomatoes.
I only ate the cucumbers. |
 |
| Hanging out with my best bud William! |
Mama and I went to Kohl's and found almost matching shoes! Mama's were in the clearance section and mine were on sale. We are so stylish!
 |
| Matching shoes! |
 |
| My shoes also work well as cymbals...... |
 |
| Clap! Clap! |
This is me today.....I still LOVE watermelon!
On a little side note, yesterday was the first time I contaminated my bath water. Use your imagination and you'll know what I mean. Heehee!
I'm not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow but I am really enjoying summer time! I actually went to Ms. Angi's today because Mama and Dada went to Carowinds to ride some rollercoasters. Apparently I am too small to ride those things. Heehee!
Love and miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment