| Enjoying a snack at the pool with my daycare friend, Erik. |
| Peanut butter face! |
| Snack in a box...heehee! |
| Hanging out at the Otto's kiddy pool. It had a step for me to sit on! |
| Michele and me. |
| My new dogga friend, Trista. |
| Let me give you a smooch, Trista! |
| We met my daycare friends at McDonald's today. |
| I went down the slide all by myself! Oh yeah, Mama had to climb in and show me the first time! |
| William and me. |
| My very first Happy Meal....what's in there? |
| I ate it all: 4 nuggets, small fries, and apple slices |
| Peek-a-boo! |
Here is a video of me going down the slide all by myself at McDonald's today:
Here is another video. This one was of me at the Gastonia Grizzlies baseball game. I'm telling you, Mama is such a paparazzi queen she can't keep up! Heehee! She forgot to post this in the last blog.
Tomorrow's adventures: Some summer time fun with the Mehall's.
No comments:
Post a Comment