This morning, Gammy set up my sand & water table. Since the weather has been so nice, today was the perfect day to test it out. We went and got some sand this morning, ran some more errands, and then it was play time!
 |
| Dada and I hanging out. |
 |
| Looking good in my bathing suit! :-) |
 |
| Can I drink this water? |
 |
| Testing out one of our new chairs that Gammy got today. |
I really like playing with bubbles. That should have been added to the list of my "current likes". We have plain bubbles and even purple colored bubbles!
 |
| Dada, where are the bubbles? |
 |
Heehee! Dada got purple bubble solution on me.
Don't worry.....it wipes right off! |
 |
| Dada and Gammy blew bubbles for me! |
 |
| I am going to pop them! |
 |
| So much fun! |
What a great day we all had playing outside! :-)
Here are a few videos for your viewing pleasure:
No comments:
Post a Comment