Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mama's out there! I have the best Mama in the whole wide world, even though she takes about a 1000 pictures (as you can see from this blog). Heehee!
This morning, Dada treated Mama, Gammy and me to brunch at the City Tavern. It was quite tasty. After brunch I enjoyed playing by the fountain. Now we are at home relaxing because the weather has turned somewhat dreary outside....it's raining! Here are lots of pictures from our morning....
Mama and me in our green and white dresses.
Last year we matched in brown and white...it is our tradition
to match. :-)

    Smooches!!!

Mama and me.

Here is the present I made at daycare.
A flower and a card.

Check out my fancy art work!

A Harbin family picture.

Ooohh....is all of this food for me?

"You want some bacon, Mama? It's delicious!"

Here's Dada and his Mama....my Gammy.

Gammy and me (and my silly face). Doesn't it look
like I am winking?

Hahaha! You are so funny, Gammy!

Fun at the fountain!

I was just about over the photo shoot at this point,

Smelling Mama's flower.
Happy, Happy mother's day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment