We enjoyed a cookout at home today instead of going to the Nascar race. I played cornhole for the first time and enjoyed my first bonfire. Here are pictures of our day....
| "Here boys, I've got this! Let me get that beanbag for you!" |
| Dada sent me to my own cornhole board because I kept interrupting their game. |
| Soooo I decided to use it has a slide. Heehee! |
| Pappy and Gammy and their girls. |
| The Dadas and their girls. |
| The Mamas and their girls. |
| I read a sticker book with Pappy.... |
| .....and filled my whole leg with stickers! |
| Next it was time to climb on Gammy! |
| I also went for a ride with my blue monkey. |
Mallory and I got to enjoy bathtime together one more time......
| Brusha, Brusha, Brusha! |
| One last bathtime. |
| Enjoying the bonfire.... |
| ......and one last snuggle time with Pappy. |
Everyone heads home tomorrow. It's been lots of fun having everyone here and I will miss you all! Don't worry....we will see each other again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment