Yesterday Mama decided to check out Shuffletown Park. It was a sunny day and I LOVE to be outside and I also LOVE to slide. Mama, Gammy, and I headed to the park for a little bit. It's really close to our house and it was lots of fun. I also decided that I needed to be stylish and where my super cool purple sparkly sunglasses.
 |
| This is my Elvis Presley expression. HeeHee! |
 |
| Hmm...do I want to go down? |
 |
| Yes....I can do it! |
 |
| Mama and "super cool" me! |
 |
| Yay! Mama went down the big slide with me! |
 |
| Woah! Woah! Woah! It's kindof fast! |
 |
| Mama and me again. |
We all know that I love to eat. Here are some pictures of me munching.
Mama has been on Pinterest finding yummy new recipes (and other fun ideas....just wait until Christmas for some fun crafts!). One recipe that she found was for frozen yogurt bites. You put drops of yogurt onto wax paper, freeze, and yum-oh, you have a delicious treat!
 |
Yes, I like these things.
They are also nice and cool and feel good on my
teething gums. Mama thinks my other set of
molars is coming in. No fun at all! |
 |
| One turned out in the shape of a heart! |
 |
| Here I am enjoying a french fry at Red Robin..... |
 |
| ....and a yummy milkshake that I shared with Gammy. |
Tomorrow Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, and Mallory arrive. I am getting very excited!
I am also super excited about the arrival of a new cousin in Germany....I can't wait to be a "big" cousin. It could be any minute now, and I know Aunt Michelle, Uncle Guenni, and Kai are not reading this blog, but I want to say, "Ich Liebe Euch und denke ganz fest an Euch!" Translation: "I love you and am thinking about you!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment