Happy Happy New Year!!!
Mama, Dada, and I went up to Statesville again to celebrate with our friends Andy, Lindsey, and Aubrey.
I had fun playing with Aubrey's toys and hanging out with her.
| I LOVED the baby stroller. |
| "How do I put this thing on?" |
| Tooot! Tooot! Happy New Year! I was unable to blow and make the noise but I pretended to blow into it and made my own noise. :) |
| Aubrey and I enjoyed "cooking" in her kitchen. |
| Checking out Chaser. He's so much smaller than my Sidney! |
| Check out those dance moves! Aubrey and I enjoyed watching them. |
| Here I am trying to imitate some of the dance moves. |
| Mama and Lindsey give it a try. |
| Ok....I have to get up and dance too!!! |
| We were blocked off from the stairs... |
| Silly faces! |
| Family picture time! |
| Splish! Splash! |
| "Who is that cute baby in the mirror?" I always like to check myself out after bath time. |
I hope everyone had a wonderful new year! Love and miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment