Yay! Our company from Germany arrived on Thursday and we have had a fantastic time so far! On Friday, I stayed home with Aunt Michelle, Uncle Guenni, Kai, and Gretel. I was a very good girl and enjoyed spending the day with them. I love having our company here and I especially love playing with Kai!!
 |
Aunt Michelle and Uncle Guenni brought me a stroller
from Germany. Now I have two, which is great because
Kai and I don't have to fight over it. Hee! Hee! |
 |
Kai has been enjoying playing with all of my toys and I like
to share them...well, most of the time. ;-) |
Today we went to Jetton Park in Cornelius. It's our tradition when company comes. It was a chilly day but we enjoyed walking around, looking at the lake, and playing on the playground.
 |
| Enjoying a walk around the park. |
 |
| Uncle Guenni and Kai take a look at the beautiful view! |
 |
| I love my Aunt Michelle. |
 |
| Kai and I |
 |
| We liked playing in the sand. |
 |
Aunt Michelle had some German rolls in the diaper bag.
We all know that I love German bread! YUM! YUM! |
 |
| Gretel, Uncle Guenni, and Kai |
 |
| Weeeee...testing out the slide with Uncle Guenni! |
 |
Aunt Michelle does "double duty" as we enjoy some
milk before bedtime. |
Stay tuned for more pictures.....we know Mama will be taking tons!
No comments:
Post a Comment