This year for Christmas, Ms. Angie gave all the parents a CD of the pictures that she took this year. (What a great gift!!!). So since it is the end of 2011, here are some never before seen pictures of me this year at daycare...
January:
| Just lounging... |
February:
| Can you guess the food I ate? :-) |
March:
| In the jumper. I LOVED this thing! |
April:
| Hanging out with my buddy William. |
May:
| We planted flowers for Mother's Day. |
| William and me. |
August:
| "What's for lunch?" |
September:
| Checking out what the big kids are eating. |
October:
| Happy girl! |
| At the pumpkin patch. |
December:
| Watching my friend Kenya paint. Pretty soon I will be able to do that too. |
I am lucky to have Ms. Angie and all of my daycare friends. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment