On Thursday we got company again! Gammy, Pappy, and their dog Lexie came to visit for the weekend. Uncle Dave was also here (Dada and Uncle Dave went to a Nascar Convention). We had lots of fun playing and snuggling. Here are some pictures from the weekend:
 |
Hanging out with Pappy while I check out my new book.
It's a princess book that has a small keyboard attached
to it. Gammy & Pappy got it for me. |
On Friday, we went to the Flying Saucer for dinner.
 |
| I liked playing with Pappy's wallet! |
Uncle Dave brought Dada the new I-Pad. Let me just tell you.....playing my "Color Dots" game on the I-Pad is soooooo much cooler than playing it on the I-Touch. The dots are ginormous!!!
 |
| Oooh! So fascinating! |
This morning (while Dada and Uncle Dave were at the Nascar Convention), Pappy, Gammy, Mama and I went to Shuffletown Diner for breakfast. I enjoyed some toast with grape jelly, pancakes, French toast, bacon, and some of Pappy's grits. Yum! Yum!
 |
| Pappy, Gammy and me. |
 |
| Gammy and me. |
We also went to Concord Mills mall today to do some shopping. I got an adorable outfit with matching shoes and a hat (pictures will be posted soon). I also got new sparkly purple shoes and sparkly purple sunglasses.
 |
| Pappy and I take a break at the mall. |
You'll notice that I got a new "cupcake kitchen" from Gammy and Pappy. It came with four cupcakes, sprinkles, a pot, silverware, and plates. It is so much fun to play with!
 |
| I cooked up a yummy meal. |
 |
| "Here, Uncle Dave, would you like to try a cupcake?" |
Here I am testing out my new sparkly sunglasses:
 |
| Being silly |
 |
| Rock star!!! |
I LOVE Lexie. She is so calm and sweet and lets me play with her and pet her. I love giving Sidney dog treats so I of course had to give Lexie some too.
 |
| "Here you go, Lexie, a treat just for you!" |
Thanks for comring to visit. I had a great time and can't wait until you come back to visit again. Love you lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment