Mama and Dada are going on the naughty list! They took me to see Santa Claus today. Don't they know that I don't like to be held by strangers??? It was quite the tear filled experience...
 |
| Looking skeptical already....where are we Dada? |
 |
Oh no....not liking it one bit!
(Santa's nose looks brown because my pigtail is covering it) |
 |
| Santa had to use his muscles to hold me! |
 |
| Mama save me please! |
 |
| Really, Mama, stop smiling and get me off. :-) |
 |
| This is a picture of the picture we received at Bass Pro Shop |
We'll try again next year!
Oh...Mama almost forgot to add this picture. I wasn't upset very long. Once I was in my car seat (which is still pretty new and front facing) I was my silly old self again. It may not be very lady like but I love all of the wiggle room I have now. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment