Let the count down to Christmas begin!! I have not one, but two, advent calendars. Every day, I get to check them and find a special surprise inside. The first picture is the advent calendar that Mama had when she was a little girl. The second advent calendar is a present from Oma and Opa. I get to open a little door each day and find a small playmobile toy inside. It will be fun to check them every day. :-)
| My advent calendar that used to belong to Mama. |
| Let's see what's inside! |
| A new hair clip and a Gerber lil' biscuit. |
| Let me inspect this biscuit... |
| Oh yeah! Delicious!!! |
| Here is a close up picture of my second advent calendar. |
| Mama and I open up the first door. |
| It's a little red mail box! |
| Mama and me. |
You may have noticed my new hair do....Dada picked me up from daycare today and my hair was done, thanks to Ms. Angie! :-) Mama added the white hair bow that was in the advent calendar. Here is one more picture to show off my hair...
No comments:
Post a Comment