Sunday, January 9, 2022

Fun at the Whitewater Center

Daddy surprised us with Whitewater Center season passes for Christmas this year. We sure are enjoying going and doing some of the activities. On Monday, we lost power all day due to storms, so went ice skating and enjoyed dinner there. Here are some pictures of us ice skating...
It took us a little while to get used to skating again. It's been
a while!

Luckily there was a railing to hold on to.









Daddy and Hayden











Hayden was brave and ventured away from the railing.








Enjoying a fire in the dark since the power was out.



Yesterday we went ice skating again. It was a little colder and we had to bundle up.





























We decided to try out the rock climbing wall. I didn't have on the best shoes, but I was still able to get to the top of the first wall, even wearing boots. We both really enjoyed rock climbing.
Hayden was first.




There he is all the way at the top!


Coming down was fun.



I was able to go up to the top, even wearing boots.




I didn't quite make it to the top of the second wall.



Here is a short video that Mommy took...

We are looking forward to doing many more activities at the White Water center.

No comments:

Post a Comment