Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy 8th Birthday

Can you believe that I am 8? Yesterday Mommy painted the school rock. It was a dreary and rainy day so some of the paint didn't stick like she wanted to. I still loved my Super Mario themed rock.
Today we celebrated by having BeBe and Pappy over for tacos and we helped Mommy make a super cool Super Mario cake. Here are lots of pictures from my birthday celebrations...















Daddy drove us to school when the rock was finished.


I even wore my new Mario shirt.




















Birthday presents!


Daddy took me to Dunkin Donuts and I got to pick out all of 
the donuts.




That dog is from Ayla and it sings the Happy Birthday song.


I got lots of Super Mario extension sets.


My Rescue Tales Surprise arrived today.


Ayla and I helped Mommy make this Super Mario cake.







My "official" birthday...2:56 p.m.


Selfie with Mommy.


More presents from BeBe and Pappy.









Showing BeBe our new shuffleboard game that we got for
Christmas.



Here is a video of my Birthday Rescue Tale...


It was a great birthday. Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment