Sunday, December 5, 2021

November Miscellaneous

Oops!!Here are all of the November pictures that we never got to posting…
Hayden got the "Respect" award at school.



We love sitting by the fire outside on the weekends.


I made Halloween cupcakes. Daddy bought a box mix after
Halloween.










Snuggling with Jovie.



We went to the Pumpkin Festival in Statesville.










We got our first Covid vaccine!!





Mommy and Daddy enjoyed a one night getaway in Asheville
for their anniversary.











Mommy bought this for Daddy for their anniversary.


Mommy and I matched at school one day.


So many leaves in the backyard!


Hayden is learning about fossils in school so we made our 
own.







Mommy told us she would pay us one dollar for every bag
of leaves that we filled up.


We worked SUPER hard!






I made chocolate chip cookies completely on my own.


Helping make pies for Thanksgiving.






Phew! We are finally caught up on the blog. Stay tuned for our December adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment