Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy 6th Birthday

Can you believe that I am 6? It was a great day! I started the morning off by opening my present and I love my new Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck. We stopped at the school to see my birthday rock (that has it's own post) and then headed to see Maddox and Aubrey. The Daddies stayed home while we went to Lake Norman State Park and enjoyed a hike around the lake. Mommy made dog cake #2 and we loved hanging out with our friends. We were back home around 10:30 and we all stayed up until midnight to ring in the new year. We even saw some fireworks because our neighbors were setting them off in the neighborhood. It was the best birthday ever!
Excited to open my present!






I love my firetruck.




I am six!






My birthday picture taken at 3:09 instead of 2:56. Oops!


We had another puppy adoption.



This time I adopted Baby Brownie.


The whole crew ready to go on a hike!


Hanging out with my buddy!






The whole path went around the lake.











We had fun trying to get some seashells and were lucky that we didn't
fall into the water. I almost did! Hee! Hee!








Birthday selfie!






Going for a drive!

Another birthday cake! 6 candles in one ear for me and 5 in the other
for Maddox.


Birthday boys.






New Year's picture


Maddox shared his birthday present with me and let me make a car.




Happy New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment