Monday, January 20, 2020

Gatlinburg Getaway - Friday and Saturday

We enjoyed our annual trip with the Mehall’s to Gatlinburg. Mommy and Daddy took off of work on Friday, which meant that Ayla and I didn't have school either! Our first stop was the shopping outlets while we waited for our cabin to be ready. I got a new dog, Nana from Peter Pan. My dog collection just keeps growing and growing!
Meet Nana!


Hanging out with by best buddy!


Cabin pictures....








The girls shared a room.




Best friends.





The Daddies enjoyed a fire outside.




The hot tub took a long time to warm up, so we played "Just Dance"


Nana and Pluto get along and loved snuggling with me in bed.


Maddox and I shared a room. I loved sleeping on the top bunk!

On Saturday we checked out a place called “Beyond the Lens”. There were lots of interactive displays and lots of photo ops for Mommy! Here are some pictures and videos from our day.
Mommy and Ayla had matching hats.


This was the entrance.


Check out this gigantic cell phone!


Walking through a kaleidoscope!


And the Oscar goes to......


Can you spot our hand prints and names? Ayla's is easy to spot.
Mine is in the last column, the fourth one down.


Action figures.


These big video games were lots of fun.






Ayla tested out some virtual reality.

Check out all of that money!!




Another kaleidoscope picture.





We spotted Big Foot.


Hot Mess Mugshot. Hahahahaha!




The girls joined in on the fun too.




I went to the moon!

Alien eggs.




I really liked playing in the Alien Eggs ball pit.


Ayla went to the moon too.


I had fun trying out some virtual reality displays too.


Hot tub time with friends.









Day one and two of our getaway were so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment