Monday, January 20, 2020

Gatlinburg Getaway - Sunday and Monday

On Sunday we checked out Ober Gatlinburg. We took  the Aerial Tramway up the mountain and then enjoyed some activities at Ober Gatliburg. We went ice skating, rode further up the mountain on a chair lift, saw some animals in the Wildlife Adventure, and Aubrey and I went rock climbing.
We always love a good photo op!


Ice skating.














Buddies



Hayden and Mommy had Daddy's phone and took some silly selfies....







Mommy took a few skating videos...

Hayden and Mommy on the chair lift.


I rode up with Daddy


Family picture









Family selfie.








I rode back down with Mommy.






A picture of the skating rink.


Otters at the Wildlife Exhibit.





A good view of the Aerial Tramway.


Aaahhh! A bear!




Rock climbing.








Enjoying the view on the tramway ride.





Aubrey and I went shopping with the Mommies in downtown Gatlinburg.


We bought Hayden this silly dog hat. Check out the video below and look
very closely at the ears! Hahahaha!


We stopped and ate a big breakfast before heading back home.
We bought matching sweatshirts while shopping in Gatlinburg.


My pancakes looked like a bear!




We even saw a little bit of snow.


We love this tradition of going to Gatlinburg with friends and had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment