Monday, April 2, 2018

Spring Break - Friday and Saturday

Well.....we got WAY behind on our blog again and realized that there were NO blogs in the month of March. We promise to make up for it now because it's Spring Break and we drove up to Oma and Opa's on Friday. Needless to say, Mommy has taken lots of pictures......
We were so excited to get on the road!

We stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch.
I loved this peg game so much that Mommy
and Daddy bought me one.


Traveling is hard work!
Oma and Opa treated us to Eat N Park for
dinner.

We got Easter Egg cookies instead of
Smiley Face cookies this time.

Opa took Hayden to get his annual Spring
Break haircut.

Before and after!
I helped Oma set the table for lunch.
If you look closely you can see that I made
a name tag for everyone.


Dying Easter eggs!





Our finished eggs.

Handsome boy after his haircut!

Everyone had to take the "after lunch" survey.
It was a unanimous "yes".
Resting in the tent.

Hayden helped make cupcakes while I was
at the hockey game with Daddy. He got to
link both of the mixers!

I got to enjoy an egg hunt with Mallory and Logan before
the hockey game.



I found a ton of eggs and won a free Pitt t-shirt.
My first hockey game!

This was before we left. I had the BEST time
at the game and can't wait to go to another
one with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment