Sunday, February 25, 2018

Suessical the Musical (and other picture updates)

Oopsie! We got WAY behind on the blog and we have LOTS of pictures to update.
We will start with yesterday's pictures. We went to visit the Mehall's and Mommy and I had a "Girl's Day" with Aubrey and Lindsey. We went to dinner and then went to see Seussical the Musical. I loved the musical and the Cat in the Hat was so funny. We even got to get our pictures taken with some of the cast members afterwards.
All dressed up and ready to go to the musical.

Best friends.



The Cat in the Hat.





Last weekend we celebrated Daddy's birthday at the Flying Saucer. We stayed for dinner but then we headed to Concord Mills to do some shopping. Hayden and I got to make "Sidney Dog" at Build a Bear.

Making Sidney



We went on the carousel too!

Hayden held both Sidney dogs

The weekend before we made bears at
Build a Bear for Nina's birthday.
That's where we originally saw the Sidney
dog.

Here are just a few random pictures.....
We made spaeztle! Yum!
Pluto joined us ON the dinner table.

Hayden came to visit me while I was
selling Girl Scout cookies.

Mommy's friend, Denise, made this cool Pluto rock
for Hayden.





No comments:

Post a Comment