Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Spring Break - Tuesday

Yesterday we took our annual trip to Phipps Conservatory. We love going on the scavenger hunt that they give us. There were lots of pretty flowers and of course Mommy took a lot of pictures....
Pluto came too!

I need to work on my smile! Haha!

We had to find different items on our
scavenger hunt. The bath tub was one of them.


We liked this room. We went through the
"tunnel" twice.

There were lots of tulips.

There was a kid's station where we got to
plant thyme.

We "drove" a taxi in "Cuba".


Ayla learned how to dance the Rumba.


We weren't too sure about the cactus room.




Making a wish!

We found the skunk from our scavenger hunt!






Selfie!
Two years ago and now.

I got a new hat and said, "I wear my hat
like Kai!" Oma told us that Kai wore
his new hat like this.
 
The many faces I made at Phipps. Oh my!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment