| I got my very own library card! |
| I was super excited! |
| Checking out books. |
| Hayden still loves to play with this toy! |
| We found Chewy at Target. HeeHee! |
| Mama bought me a cake pop. |
| Yum! |
| Potty training isn't going so well. Maybe a future as an underwear model??? Haha! |
| We still go swimming a lot! |
| Daddy and me. |
| Drinking some Yoohoo! |
| I got to make my own drink at one of those machines where you can pick whatever you want. |
| I'm busy getting ready for Kindergarten and have been working on my summer project. |
| Mama wrote the top one and I wrote the rest. |
| Hayden is now the proud owner of my Cars slippers. |
| A boy and his Pluto. |
| Selfie in the pool! |
| Mm! Mm! Ice cream. |
| We love Mint Chocolate Chip. Thanks Mallory for introducing it to Hayden and me. |
| Silly boy! |
| Silly pictures with Mama! |
| Mama and me. |
| We made chocolate chocolate chip zucchini muffins. |
| Yum! |
| Oh! That face! |
| When you have an older sister, sometimes you have to do silly things. Hehehe! |
| Mm! Burrito! |
| Story time and Barnes and Noble. |
| Cake pops and splash pad fun. |
| Snuggles with Mama. |
| Deep in thought while sleeping? |
As you can see, we've been busy busy! We are headed to Pennsylvania tomorrow to visit Oma and Opa for a week and then heading to Maryland to celebrate Mallory's 6th birthday! Stay tuned for more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment