| Mama and Daddy before the race. |
| Mama and Daddy after the race. |
| Mama tried to get a decent picture of Hayden and me. Haha! |
| Selfie time. |
| Another attempt. |
| Family picture time. |
| This was Hayden's only decent smile. I had my eyes closed in this one | . |
| It was HOT! We enjoyed the pool! |
| Time for water squirters. |
| Hayden and Nina. |
| Mama and me. |
| Taking a break from the heat. |
| Hayden sure does love Nana. |
| Helping Pappy drain the water. Apparently you need a lawnmower. Ha! |
| Daddy and Hayden. |
| Riding scooters. |
| Nina wore the dress that I wore a few years ago. |
On Tuesday Mama and I met Nina and Michele at the movie theater and we saw "Finding Dory".
Here I am testing out my new scooter.
No comments:
Post a Comment