| Sitting in Opa's car ready to go. |
| We stopped on the summit to take a picture with the pretty view. Unfortunately we did not realize that we weren't standing in front of the view. |
| Here is what we were trying to capture. |
| Walking down to Cucumber Falls with Opa. |
| This is the first waterfall that we saw. |
| A picture with the falls. |
| Checking out the other waterfall. |
| We stopped to eat lunch. |
| Oma and Ayla. |
| I had sausage aka a hamburger. |
| Yum! |
| Splashing in the water. |
| I loved the water! |
That's Oma and Ayla way down there!
|
| A picture of the other waterfall. |
| Checking out the natural slide. Those people way up there were sliding down! |
| We got ice cream from the ice cream truck when we got home. Ayla got a Sponge Bob ice cream. |
| I got a Minion. |
No comments:
Post a Comment