Mama also decided to try and test out a bottle with Hayden. I got to be the first person to give him a bottle and he really liked it! I really liked feeding him too! Direct quote: "I want to feed Hayden all day long!"
*We are not sure where the scratch on my forehead is from. It started off as a really little scratch and I keep picking at it. Hopefully it will go away soon.
| I decided that I needed a blanket for my feet and being the good big sister that I am I had to cover Hayden too. |
Mama and I decided to go out in the snow one last time this morning while Hayden napped. Here are our last snow pictures.
| One more picture with the penguin snowman. |
| Our snowmen melted so I used it as a chair. |
| Happy Valentine's Day! |
Speaking of Valentine's Day, Mama made these collages on her phone. Sending hugs and kisses to all!



No comments:
Post a Comment